rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Friday, October 19, 2007

Snellville Restaurant Inspections

UPDATE: in late 2007, I started a new site that's only about Snellville restaurants.
It's called www.SnellvilleEats.com - check it out when you have a minute...! ...and now, back to the original blog post...

-----------

I have been looking online today for Snellville Restaurant inspection reports. I couldn't find a page just on Snellville restaurants, but I found a page for the most recent Gwinnett County inspections, and I also added the link to the sidebar of this blog (under Snellville Restaurant Inspections)

If anyone knows where I can access more records, please let me know. I think it helps everyone.

Do you pay attention to the score a restaurant has received? Do you look before you eat there? I often do look, but after today's experience, I am going to make a habit of making sure I look for it, and if I don't see it, I'm going to ask to see it.

I have already had the stomach flu, so I think this was food poisoning. I ate lunch at...er, well I don't want to call them out, so let's just say it's a place with a guy with a mushroom hat whose motto is " keep on shroomin' " .... I think some of the cold cuts in my sandwich were bad - but the sandwich also had raw mushrooms in it, so that could have been the culprit. I was sick within 15 minutes of leaving the restaurant and I've been feeling bad for about 3 hours now.
It has felt different from stomach flu - I have felt lightheaded and a little bit fuzzy brained and weird (ok no smart comments about how I'm weird anyway! LOL)

After today, I will think of "keep on shroomin' " as "keep on sitting on the toilet at Snellville's AutoZone while retching into their trash can." Kudos go out to that AutoZone (store #3194) by the way, both for their very clean trash can/bathroom facilities, as well as their fast and efficient skill in changing out my battery for me. Very nice guys.

  • Do you pay attention to the restaurant inspection scores?
  • What score would make you leave?
  • How high does a score need to be for you to eat there?
  • Do you check out scores online before you go out to eat?

Congratulations to Zaxby's Restaurant at 3220 Centerville Highway, Snellville, for getting a score of 99 on their recent Gwinnett County Restaurant inspection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!