rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Accused rapist's wife files for divorce

I didn't like it from the beginning of this case, when reporters mentioned David Jansen's wife by name. Yes, divorce is public record, but his wife isn't a suspect - she's another victim, being further victimized by the press (in my opinion.)

The press wants to be the first with any detail. I had their home address and phone number several days ago. Not to creep you out, but I even had the value of their home, a satellite map of their property, and knew how many bedrooms it had. I found a picture of David Jansen's wife and found out what she does for a living. It's really easy to find out all this info for free.

I could have added it to my Examiner article, but that's not really necessary if you ask me. The wife and children are going through a hard time, and it's not going to get much easier for a long time. It's not their fault their world has been turned upside down. The family needs our support.

Rape or Affair? Suspect's Wife Says, 'You're Out of Here.'
WXIA-TV - Atlanta,GA,USA
LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. -- The Snellville man accused of abducting an Atlanta woman, driving her to a remote cabin in Tennessee and raping her has more than ...

Rape suspect's wife files for divorce

Atlanta Journal Constitution - GA, USA
Christy Jansen of Snellville filed for divorce against David Joseph Jansen in Gwinnett County Superior Court on Friday. The Jansens have been married nearly ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!