rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Snellville Senior Center Memberships

Did you know that you can get a membership to the Snellville Senior Center when you are only age 49? I was surprised - I thought we would have to be much older to join. I'm not old enough yet, but I'm so excited to not be old enough for something!

The Snellville Senior Center has all kinds of activities, it's not about sitting around knitting doilies!

Wayne Sanders, the Program Assistant, gave me the Senior Center calendar for November, and I will probably get carpal tunnel syndrome once I get everything from it put into the MySnellvilleBlog calendar!

If you are 49 or older, or, you are going to turn 49 this year - you need to check out everything the Senior Center has to offer. If you have been thinking about a cruise to Hawaii or Alaska, you can join the Senior Center and get some fantastic group discounts!

Membership fee for Senior Center in 2008 is $25 per person; City Limit Residents can join for only $15 per person. Additional persons in same household receive a $5 discount. Volunteers who work more than 25 hours from the previous year pay only $5 per person. Membership runs from January through December.

The senior center is at 2350 Oak Road, Snellville, right next to the Snellville City Hall.
Why not stop by and pick up a newsletter and see everything they have to offer?

Contact information for the Snellville Senior Center:

Kathi Clotfelter, Program Supervisor - email: kclotfelter [AT] snellville.org
Wayne Sanders, Program Assistant - wsanders [AT] snellville.org
Phone number: 770-985-3580, 9 am - 4 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!