rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A Banner Day...

If you've been down Wisteria and North Road lately, maybe you've seen the street light banners that are near the Nanston Building. The street light poles and the banners both have sort of a retro old town look going. Yesterday I noticed the one for Stevie B's Pizza....Stevie B's is the new all-you-can eat pizza joint on Hwy 124 in Snellville near the Michaels Arts and Crafts store.
I'll give you a review of Stevie B's in just a minute...lol...now, back to the banners. It's so weird to see a photo of a big ol' pizza screenprinted on a town banner. All the sponsors of the Snellville Days event are featured on banners. The pizza photo makes me hungry. Would they turn down anyone as a sponsor if they sold something that would be really horrible to show a photo of on a banner?
(I will leave this one to your own gross imagination!) LOL!

As promised, here is the review from the average man on the street (not me, I haven't eaten there yet...besides that, I'm not a man...or average...lol) but here is a review from a pizza eating man I know....his opinion is that the food isn't as good as it is at CiCi's Pizza (there is one near the K-mart in Snellville at Wisteria and Hwy 78 intersection). He said that Stevie B's had much nicer interior decorating, and that Stevie B's had a better salad bar...ie more selection, but for overall pizza quality, he preferred Ci Ci's. He also said the price was a little higher. Last time I was in CiCi's Pizza, they are remodeling the interior to include stone/slate tile flooring. Isn't it great what a little competition will do? So now when Cici's Pizza gets their redecorating done, I think they should do fine. Stevie B's is more likely to get the diners from the Ronald Reagan Parkway area...the employees of the hospital, etc.

Now if someone would just kindly lend me $100,000, I will open a wildly successful Chuck E. Cheese and put up a banner with a mouse on it in downtown Snellville.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!