rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

More on the Oak Road Robbery Fraud Case

Snellville Police: Robbery 'Victim' Stabbed Himself, Took Money
A beating and robbery that frightened a lot of people in Snellville turns out to be fiction. Police now say the "victim" stabbed himself before taking the $200000.

Police: Grayson man fakes robbery story, implicates innocent man
Atlanta Journal Constitution - GA, USA
By ANDRIA SIMMONS A Grayson businessman stole more than $200000 from a family member and then faked a robbery to cover it up, Snellville police said Tuesday ...

1 comment:

  1. We should have known all along. I believe that there are a lot of spoiled rich selfish people in this area who think they can do whatever they want and get away with it. Most people could not even imagine having access to that kind of money. I am so sick of people`s haughty,superior attitudes in Snellville, the `Holier than Thou` city. I work with people like this every day, so I am not shocked that someone would do this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!