rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Snellville Police: Man Stabbed & Robbed Himself

Remember the case of the stabbing and robbery on Oak Road in Snellville?
Here's the link to the old post about the case.

I hadn't heard any new info about it, so recently I even emailed the police department to ask if there were any new developments. I was told my email would be forwarded to Sgt. Gunter of Snellville Police, but I didn't hear anything back.


Well, there has been a development in this. Turns out the man who said he was stabbed by a black man, actually stabbed himself and blamed it on a mysterious black man. He needed the $200K to keep his business afloat.

Snellville Police: Robbery 'Victim' Stabbed Himself, Took Money
WSBtv.com - Atlanta,GA,USA
SNELLVILLE, Ga. -- After a Gwinnett County man said he was beaten and robbed outside his business, Snellville police dedicated a lot of time and resources ...

Tuesday, Gwinnett County police said the man in the sketch does not exist and that Michael Kicklighter made the whole story up.

Related Links:
Updates on Faked Oak Road Robbery

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:55 PM

    *sigh* Some people just don't have anything to do, it seems...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:31 PM

    What does the guy he accused of the crime think?

    signed,
    concerned

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!