rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Accident with death on Lenora Church Road

Sad news to share - I've been hearing about an accident that occurred on Lenora Church Road in Snellville on Friday, January 8th.

I don't know any firm details. Have heard that a Walton EMC truck may have been involved and that a person was killed. When I hear more definitive details, I will share the information on this blog.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:27 PM

    i saw it happen the walton emc truck did strike the man on lenora church it was a very shocking and horrible sight to see. the man looked older but i couldnt get a real good look at him because of how bad the accident was. the truck completly severed the man in half. i just happend to be driveing down LC at the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:05 PM

    I heard that the man intentionally threw himself toward the front tires of the truck, and it has been very traumatic for the driver of the truck and the passenger in the truck. They will be in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:01 PM

    I also heard that the man intentionally threw himself in front of the EMC truck, trying to commit suicide. My prayers go out to everyone involved

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do have it confirmed via the January 2010 Snellville Monthly Report, that the man committed suicide.

    "A resident of a group home on Sonya Lane dove under the wheels of a 36,000 pound Walton EMC truck committing suicide."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!