rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Briscoe Park Pool Info

We are really having some very hot days in Snellville now, and they say it's only going to get hotter!

Here's the information about the Briscoe Park Pool on the City of Snellville's Website.

Want a pool membership for a season in a neighborhood pool?
Check out this post about Nob Hill Subdivision pool, and this one about Brookside Pool and Tennis. Both were accepting new members at the time those blog posts were written. If you want to be in a pool often, and especially if you have a large family, the neighborhood pools may be a better option for you.

For example, this years' pricing for Briscoe Park Pool is $4 for people ages 4-49. I have six people in my family, so 6 x 4 = $24 per visit, but a membership at a neighborhood pool runs from $300-$475 for an entire season. Since we want to go often, the neighborhood pool works better for us, because we'd only get about a dozen visits to the Briscoe Pool for around the same amount of money.

For singles or smaller families, Briscoe Park's Pool is a great option that doesn't require any commitment other than the entry fee. Those younger than 4 and older than 49 pay only $1 to use Briscoe Park's Community Pool, and that's a great deal.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there... Your blog is great. Thanks for all the Snellville info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, WWW, I appreciate your nice comment. Let me know if there's anything you want to know about and can't find. I also have a Twitter page and a Facebook page linked at the top of My Snellville Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!