rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Who is Tod Warner?

Want to know more about Tod Warner, who is now on the Snellville City Council? He was unapposed. This Article in the AJC Snellville Talk Blog is pretty thorough. I like that.

No need for me to interview anyone, or basically do any work at all. All I need to do is send you the link. Ah, life is good when you have bronchitis and are lazy like me.

Most of all, I like that Susan Gast spelled his name right. I have seen it wrong all over the place.
It's Tod, not Todd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!