rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Britney Spears' 16 year old sister pregnant

Jamie Lynn Spears, the 16 year old sister of Britney Spears, has confirmed that she is pregnant.


This has nothing to do with Snellville, except that I have two 14 year old daughters so this is very, very scary to me! I was just reading another article about Jamie Lynn about two days ago, in which she seemed very grounded, and I thought she was so different from Britney. Now there is a dent in my table from where my chin hit it when I read about this.

I know, I know, I shouldn't be so judgmental...I just hope everything will work out okay for her.

Jamie Lynn Spears is an actress, and appears in the TV Show Zoey 101. I have watched the show many times with my daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!