rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Snellville in the News

What's the allure of the road to Loganville?

Snellville Talk Blog by Susan Gast
Atlanta Journal Constitution - GA, USA
"I mentioned this surge of development last week, along with the lament by Snellville’s mayor that it is outside, rather than within, Snellville. ...

As housing slumps, realtors quit
McMahon closed her final sale, a house in Snellville, Ga., in late November, the mother of two felt a swell of relief. “Now I can finally get my own house back together,” she says. “I’m nervous about the future, but I feel happy.”
Refinance Your Home - The Best... - http://www.thebestfixedrates.com/

Junior OL is getting early attention
By Chad Simmons
... a month away from signing day 2008 and many schools are already out evaluating prospects for the class of 2009. One prospect in Georgia that is getting early attention is an offensive lineman out of Brookwood High School in Snellville.
Georgia Bulldogs Football: UGASports.... - http://UGA.rivals.com/

Bottom Line On Charities; For Some, 2007 Was Very Good; Others See ...
Officials with the Dream House for Medically Fragile Children haven't finalized their fourth-quarter books, said development director Kim Marks, whose office is in Snellville. But indications are the organization will exceed its ...
Accountability Central - http://www.accountability-central.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!