rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Snellville resident featured on CNN

A Snellville resident is featured on CNN on organizing and stress.

SNELLVILLE, Georgia (CNN)
-- From the outside, Kimberley Mims' Snellville home is immaculate. But look behind the garage door and it's a different story. CNN Link

----

My garage is a nightmare, but I don't have the good sense like Kimberley to hire an organizer to help me! If anyone wants to go into our garage, I have to hand out hard hats and mountain climbing gear.

2 comments:

  1. I think people over the age of 20 need to struggle really hard not to start sentences with "I'm like." Unless they're about to engage in the time-honored rhetorical art of simile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like, so in agreement.

    My daughters always say "I'm like..." (they're 14) ... I used to say "I'm like..." but my father cured me of it.

    Whenever I'd say something like, "I'm like so tired!" He'd ask, "Are you REALLY tired, or are you just LIKE tired?"

    But the media gets us when they interview, because we are LIKE, nervous, and we LIKE, just talk, and the media LIKE, just picks up everything, and then they LIKE transcribe it all, even if we wouldn't actually LIKE, write that way, if we were LIKE, asked to send in some quotes.

    I have LIKE, been there. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!