rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Snellville Items Available on CafePress


I found this sweatshirt today on CafePress, and I was surprised that there is a fair selection of Snellville related items for sale on that site. If you don't like what you see, you can create items yourself!

You will see some items with my artwork of a Snellville tree on it - I put those on CafePress a long time ago and sort of forgot about them. But at the time I listed my item(s), there weren't any other Snellville products at all. It shows that Snellville is growing, and I think it's nice that people are creating items to show Snellville pride.

Shop or Create What's on Your Mind at CafePress

Blogger Disclosure:
I get a percentage of the sale if you make a purchase using any of these links.
Oh thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!