rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Snowing in Snellville - School Closings

This post is an old post (from 2008). If you are looking for school closing information and snow/weather for 2010, see this link instead!


----
We heard a kid yelling outside, and when we looked, we discovered it was snowing! Big, fat flakes of snowy goodness. I say any kind of precipitation is a good thing, so bring it on! I don't think the kids will be going to school tomorrow, (but don't depend on this as your school closing report)...only time will tell, and it has always seemed to me that the Gwinnett County School System doesn't close the schools unless they deem it very dangerous.

This post is an old post (from 2008). If you are looking for school closing information and snow/weather for 2010, see this link instead!

2 comments:

  1. Wheewh...Good thing I didn't see this until Thursday morning, Darla...I noticed the school buses rolling as I left my subdivision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over my kids wishing for a snow day when they only go to school two days a week. It didn't happen. ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!