rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Monday, June 23, 2008

My Blog Empire Expands

So how is everyone doing? It's been awhile since I had time to put more of a personal type note in this blog.

I made a change to the blog so now subscribers will receive the entire message in email. Previously, it was set up so that subscribers would only receive the title of a post and a link to the blog. I'm sorry that I didn't realize for quite a while that it was set up like that. I don't think it's fair to expect subscribers to have to click into the blog to read the posts - that's the greedy blogger's way of doing it, so people have to click into a blog and see the ads. I think people subscribe to a blog to save time, and expecting them to click yet another link is a real pain. Soooo, that has been fixed and I hope it is better for everyone.

I have made some changes to SnellvilleShops.com too - it has a new look with banner across the top and the colors. If you haven't been there lately, check it out. There have been some really nice offers lately. Here are some of the recent posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!