rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Native American Event - CANCELED

NOTE: This has been canceled. Big thank you to Tod Warner for letting me know!

Wednesday October 29 and Thursday, October 30th, an educational event will be taking place at Briscoe Park.

Touch the Earth with Native People
Time: 9:30 am until 2 pm
Cost: $8 admission (plus extra funds for "Trading Post" items)


Visit the website NativePeople.org for more information.
I especially like it that they list prices for the souvenir items on their website.

I'm considering checking my Kindergarten-aged son out of school early to go to this. Taking him to this event before taking him to school isn't an option. I'm sure he would chatter up a storm all the rest of the day if I took him to this first!

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by to say hello. I live in Gwinnett too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!