rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Saturday, February 14, 2009

On the Go Bicycle Repair - Out of Business

On the Go Bicycle Repair offers on-site bicycle repair.

They can also pick up your bikes, repair them, and bring them back. What a great idea, because it is really a pain to pack bikes into the car and take them anywhere if you don't have a bike rack.

On the Go Bicycle Repair is located in Lawrenceville but serves all of Gwinnett, including Snellville of course!

I asked them if they could offer an exclusive deal for MySnellvilleBlog readers, and they will give us free delivery. But mention you saw them in My Snellville Blog for this!

You know as the weather gets warmer, they're going to get busier, so call now: (Phone number removed August 8, 2010 after I confirmed with the owner that On the Go Bicycle Repair had gone out of business)

Do you have a local business that you would like to see featured here in exchange for offering the readers of My Snellville Blog an exclusive deal or discount? Email MySnellvilleBlog for information about how you can participate.

See all exclusive discounts offered on MySnellvilleBlog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!