rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Major motion picture being shot in Ga to include scene in Gwinnett Diner

This article explains how the Gwinnett Diner in Lawrenceville was the scene of some filming of a new Alan Alda/Jennifer Aniston movie called Wanderlust.

The movie also shot some parts of Ronald Reagan Parkway near Snellville!


I had someone on Twitter ask me if I knew why there were "Welcome To Virginia" and "Welcome to South Carolina" signs on the parkway, so I took the question to the good folks on the My Snellville Blog Facebook Fan Page to see if anyone knew anything. As usual, we collaborated our information and had a great discussion! You can see that discussion here and even comment if you like.

Most of the movie is being shot in Georgia. It will be fun to watch the movie and see what we can recognize!

Aniston visits Gwinnett to film scene at diner
Gwinnettdailypost.com
Actors Alan Alda, left, and Jennifer Aniston leave the Gwinnett Diner in Lawrenceville, where they were filming a scene in the movie “Wanderlust. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!