rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Thursday, December 16, 2010

SNLVL oval car stickers

It won't be long before all your friends ask, "Hey, where did you get that?"

You can use this über-cool SNLVL sticker on your vehicle or on notebooks or even your laptop - the number of ways you can show your pride of Snellville are limited only to your imagination!

One of our stickers on a Snellville police cruiser

The stickers are $5 each.
1-2 stickers = .50 cents shipping and handling fee.
3-4 stickers = $1 shipping and handling fee.
Higher quantities - prices to be determined by weight.

To order your decals, email me at MySnellvilleBlog@gmail.com and let me know how many decals you would like.  I will then bill you by PayPal. Your order will be mailed by USPS within one day of payment receipt.

The SNLVL decal/sticker is 5"x3" and created on quality 4.5 mil thickness self-sticking vinyl.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!