rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Friday, January 07, 2011

Save money on carpet cleaning

I'm happy to announce a new My Snellville Blog Readers' Exclusive Deal (MSBRED?) lol

My friend Yvonne cleans carpets. Not only does she clean them, she cleans them well. I am happy to recommend her because I personally know the work she does. But you don't have to take just my word for it, see over 100 five-star reviews for Immaculate Carpet Cleaning on Kudzu.com.

My Snellville Blog Deal:  Mention that you heard about this in My Snellville Blog, and get $10 off your 2 cleanings in the special.

Pre-pay cleaning! $200 down & $25*/clean you receive (2) 5 area basic cleanings that include pre-spray, clean, deodorize & minor spot treatments. An $88 savings guarantees your carpet to be professionally maintained for 2011. For more details look under the "Discussions" tab on Immaculate Carpet Cleaning's Facebook fan page. Offer expires 1/30/11.

To take advantage of this exclusive deal, call 770-873-7657

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!