rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Friday, March 18, 2011

Former Snellville resident shares experience of Japan earthquake aftermath

Snellville Native Survives Earthquake | www.wsbradio.com
He was a graduate of South Gwinnett High school in 1990, but could never find what he was looking for, career-wise.  

"Oh my god, the building is going to fall," McDonald said into his video camera as Japan' s largest earthquake in history shook the ground beneath him and everything around him.

When the violent rumbling finally stopped, McDonald said, it had been the worst experience of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!