rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Sunday, March 16, 2008

New Pencil Portrait

Just wanted to share with you a new pencil portrait I did for a client...I did three for this customer, and I'll post them later. Soooo busy! I am pretty happy with this one. I tweaked some of my own drawing techniques, and I won't bore you with that, but I do love how it came out. In the reference photo I had to work from, she is holding a baby close to her face, so I kind of had to "reconstruct " the edge of her cheek. It worked I guess. If I hadn't told you that, you wouldn't have known, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!