rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Have you seen the new milk containers?

Yup. They have been redesigned to save on waste. Some people are having a lot of trouble pouring milk from them though, because of the spout position - and/or lack of a spout. You think I'm kidding you, right? It's not a hoax...they look odd but we will get used to them I guess! LINK

4 comments:

  1. Darla,

    I first saw these a month or so ago @ Sam's...I like them as they are unique & new...PLUS it states right on the jug POUR SLOWLY! It's not difficult if you follow directions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:26 PM

    oh sure, rub it in that you can afford membership to Sam's Club...lol

    I would be in big trouble at Sam's Club...I would spend too much money from temptation there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Great! I make a mess with the old jugs, now they have these new jugs that are really going to emphasize my klutziness! I guess I'll have to take Scott's advise and poor slooowwwlllyyyy......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:23 AM

    I'm getting excited about them now! I don't think it's just pouring slowly, but that you leave the jug on the counter, and slowly TIP it forward, rather than lifting the jug up and pouring like we do now. I think it will be just a matter of having a new habit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!