rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Justin Gaines is still missing and why you should care

Still no news about Justin Gaines, the young man who disappeared from a nightclub in Duluth near I-85 back in November. They've done searches on foot, by air, and by water. There's been no activity on his credit cards or cell phone.

His mother says she thinks he took a ride home that night, and it was the wrong ride. I think she is right.

It's just shocking to me that a person can seemingly disappear off the face of the earth like that.
They don't have anything beyond knowing he was in the parking lot of the nightclub, Wild Bill's. But after that - absolutely nothing.

I saw in a comment on a blog or news article that someone posted that he felt "No sympathy for Justin Gaines" because Justin was too young to be going out to a club, he shouldn't have had fake IDs, and that he was a kid up to no good, so he "had it coming to him." Yes, he shouldn't have been there - he shouldn't have had fake identification - I completely agree with that...but the rest is just nonsense...wake up people! There is a possible KILLER running around free.

What's really scary is that if he did meet with foul play, whoever did it is obviously very skilled at their evil acts...and that killer is still out there, probably preying on new victims. Also the killer isn't hard up for money (since the credit card use hasn't been attempted) and/or the killer is smart enough to know that the use of the cards or phone will be traced.

Article from OnlineAthens.com

2 comments:

  1. It baffles me that someone would say that "he had it coming". What? I was raised in a loving Christian home. I was an obedient child/teen...for the most part. I was, however, still a teen. A few times I smokes cigarets, I would sneak out, made good grades, smoked pot once, did my chores, I was disciplined for skipping school a few times, I couldn't see rated R movies or watch tv but a few shows a day, at 18 I got a tattoo. I was a normal kid. Better than normal if you compared. At 19.. I got a fake id. Hung out in Buckhead a few times w/it. Again, I was a normal kid. When you're a "normal" kid you make bad choices sometimes. This poor boy is no different. To those who feel "no sympathy" YOU should be ashamed! This is someone's life! This is someone's child! He's a child!! A child that may have made some bad choices. Prayers to the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you didn't think that I said that "he had it coming," I didn't ... I saw that in a forum - or perhaps it was a comment on an AJC blog...I don't remember...but I was shocked that someone would be so unfeeling. I guess if we go by that person's opinion, we ALL "have it coming."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!