rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Oh how about some Snellville News Updates?

I usually check out all these links and read 'em before
I post them, but *yawn!* I just woke up and I'm sleepy.
I stayed up really late working on portrait commissions.

I'll read them when my eyes are more fully functional.

Express Yourself! Forums
Gwinnett Gazette - Lawrenceville,GA,USA
vote to raise the millage rate and, specifically, Council member
Kautz failed to represent in Snellville - 2008/06/17 21:33
The AJC reported on Snellville's...

Kids immerse themselves in fun
Atlanta Journal Constitution - GA, USA
Jackson McNew, 5, dips under the water while learning how to
swim at the Summit Chase Country Club swimming pool in
Snellville on Tuesday. ...

Public can comment on tax plan at Wednesday meeting
Atlanta Journal Constitution - GA, USA
In Snellville, department heads asked for $1.5 million more than
the city had to spend, due in large part to a revenue shortfall during
an economic downturn ...

Snellville man jailed after e-mail threats
Atlanta Journal Constitution - GA, USA
By ANDRIA SIMMONS A Snellville man is accused of threatening
members of the Gwinnett County Police and Sheriff's departments
in an e-mail that stated "I ...

Metro Atlanta cities deal with high gas prices
WABE - Atlanta,GA,USA
For example: in Gwinnett County, the city of Snellville will raise
its tax rate. In DeKalb County, Decatur's school board is considering
a property tax ...

Man Charged with Threatening Police
WXIA-TV - Atlanta,GA,USA
Authorities say Jerome Vento Jr. of Snellville sent an e-mail to the
National Guard claiming that Gwinnett County authorities are
poisoning him and the ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!