rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Thursday, March 12, 2009

In search of the toilet planter

Yesterday, I drove up and down Street Deville in Snellville, in search of the famous toilet-turned-into-a-planter owned by Snellville City Council Member, Robert Jenkins. Before you think I'm some kind of (bigger) freak, I just happened to be in the area, I didn't drive out initially with the intent to search for it.

But, although I drove down the street twice, I did not see the toilet or the planter...whatever you want to call it.

It can't be terribly offending if you don't notice it while driving down the street and actually looking for it.

I've seen a photo of it, but I had my own camera with me and thought I'd snap a shot of it myself.
Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!