rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Snellville snowman sez howdy

Here's our snowman. He took very little time to make. My years of experience building snowmen in Sterling Heights, Michigan came in handy. Our snowman is sporting a "Savannah GA" hat and mismatched girls' gloves. His eyes are 2% milk caps and his nose is a Coca-Cola cap.

This morning, he's still standing, but he's sort of leaning back now. Someone down the street has an old sofa out for the trash (it's covered in snow) and I'd love to take our snowman down there and sit him in the sofa with a TV Guide in his lap and a cigarette in his branch hand. LOL!

Here's a picture of my son (age 3-1/2) with the snowman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!