rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Police dog to undergo breed change operation to become a cat

A Snellville Police dog will be the first ever known to undergo a BCO (Breed Change Operation).

The K-9 cop, known as "Rusty," has always felt like a cat trapped inside a dog's body.

Although the breed change operation will incur costs up to 2 million dollars, Snellville residents don't mind an increase in their taxes if it helps a K-9 officer feel better about himself.

"I really like cats better than dogs anyway," said longtime resident of Snellville Edna LoWattage.

When we informed Mrs. LoWattage that her property tax will increase from $1,072 to $130,000 per year, she said that she will just work harder selling AVON. She plans to concentrate on a goal of selling 130,000 AVON lip balms to offset the increased taxes.

The police department says that Rusty's talent in his new feline status will be his ability to slink into small areas, but a problem they will need to watch for is post-operative catnip addiction.

2 comments:

  1. I've always felt more comfortable as a pony myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an idiot trapped in a blogger's body! Wait, maybe not really trapped.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!