rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Thursday, February 25, 2010

City of Snellville wood chipping service

Snellville resident Mickey Williamson asked me to share this information about a great service you can get from the City of Snellville's Public Works Department:

"I would like to pat the City Of Snellville on the back. I made an appointment with the Public Works Dept to have limbs chipped and hauled away after a weekend of pruning the Wax Myrtles. It's an hourly rate, but very reasonable. 4 guys came with chipper and truck, fifteen or 20 minutes, and they even raked and cleaned up the area where the stuff was pled up, before they left. Very good experience.

[Cost is] $35.00 per hour. No limbs shorter than 4 ft, none bigger than 6" in diameter. Must be on the curb with the trunk end facing the street. Took them about 30 minutes. They will probably bill for a full hour, but well worth it to me. I had a lot of misc pieces shorter than 4 ft but they chipped it all up and hauled it all away."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!