rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Monday, February 08, 2010

Snellville man's goose attack on YouTube

It is the goose attack that's gone viral. Pro kayak fisherman Drew Gregory now has been seen around the world getting waxed by the water fowl. He's from Snellville -- but spoke to me by telephone from Charlotte, North Carolina.

"It's really insane how the world is connected and connected so quickly," said Drew Gregory.

Gregory said he'd been fishing and talking turkey with some geese for about an hour. And while river fishing gives him goose bumps, he wasn't expecting goose lumps.

"There is not much you can do except flail. And obviously me trying to get it off my back. Then it caused me to go in the water," said Gregory.

It wasn't the goose who got cooked. More than 150,000 people have watched the video on YouTube.

From: Snellville Man Attacked by Goose, Fox Atlanta News


1 comment:

  1. Tom Witts11:04 AM

    The man who was atacked is going to be on Fox and Friends Saturday Morning between &:00 Am and 9:00Am.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!