rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Things to do in Snellville

I have so much fun asking a question of My Snellville Blog's fans on Facebook, and the great replies I get there. Yesterday, I asked what are some fun and/or almost free things to do in Snellville? Many of these ideas came from the Facebook Fan page members. I will add to this blog post as I hear about more things to do. I'm sure I missed some.
  • Take a walk in the park or downtown.
  • Frisbee golf at Alexander Park (near Sugarloaf Parkway and Hwy 124) or Disc Golf at Lenora Church Park on Lenora Church Road in Snellville. (But you need to bring your own Frisbee) If you really get into this, you can check out the Gwinnett Disc Golf Organization.
  • If you think Bud and Miller Beers are for sissies, you might enjoy hanging with the Snellville Beer Society. They meet at the Wayside Tavern.
  • Look at the original art lining the walls at Snellville Framing and Fine Art. The art is by local artists and can be purchased, but you can go in and look any time! The store is near the corner of US78 and Scenic Hwy - it's on the side of the plaza that faces Scenic Hwy (by the donut place around the corner from Provino's Italian Restaurant.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!