rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

If you hear about a lady in Snellville throwing her computer in the street...

I'm not really up and running...yet. For some reason, only Google websites will work on my computer! The ISP says that everything on their side to my computer. I can type into this blog because My Snellville Blog is on Blogspot, and Blogspot is a Google website. This is the craziest thing. Isn't technology fun?!?

1 comment:

  1. all I can say is GEEK SQUAD at the Snellville Best Buy!! They were awesome, my computer died, they were able to salvage the info on the hard drive and set it up so I now have an external hard drive to do backups to and it also has my old info on it. Well worth the money I spent there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!