rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Monday, July 19, 2010

My Snellville Blog has (almost) a brush with fame

MySnellvilleBlog missed it by that much in the Atlanta Journal & Constitution:

(Quote) "It's called "Snaily" on Snellville blogs."

Snaily is a "HE," the ornament is an 'IT.'  I hope Snaily's wife Shelly doesn't catch wind of Snaily being called an 'it' in the newspaper. You do NOT want to see that snail angry. She can really rip up some paper.

Shane Blatt (AJC writer), dude - You can't even throw me a crumb of a link to this blog?!? C'mon man! Aw, its okay really. Even saying "Snellville blogs" is enough to get this blog hits. I'm a little teensy weensy bit pouty over this, but I will cope. [sniff sniff]  I do appreciate that you write about Snellville and you are a great writer, especially in articles about snail ornaments that are, let's face it, not quite as excitement-filled as the crime beat.

When I grow up, I want to be a real writer, and sip a latte at Starbucks or Border's Cafe while typing meaningful missives on my laptop. For now, I just have to be satisfied with writing the My Snellville Blog that I've been writing for FIVE-FREAKING-YEARS! (Said in Sam Kinison-like scream)  

Here is the link to read the synopsis of previous episodes in the exciting  Ongoing Saga of Snaily the Snellville Snail (OSSSS for short...well, kind of short...shortER to be specific)

Here's my earlier post about the sale of the Snellville Christmas Ornament  and here is the link to the AJC article, if you prefer actual journalism. Fine. Be that way. (pout)

Snellville to sell snail bauble if Sunday booze flows
Atlanta Journal Constitution

1 comment:

  1. Tom Witts9:00 PM

    Everyone who is anyone knows that there is only one Snellville Blog". Darla Dixon is our own Erma Bombeck, only funnier. GO DARLA

    Tom Witts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!