rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Screen on the Green begins June 26

Starting Saturday, June 26 | 6 PM
Screen on the Green launches this weekend with Alvin & The Chipmunks 2.
Free children's activities, including a bounce house, balloon art, The Little Gym Activity Zone and face painting, plus arts and crafts provided by Learning Express Toys, will start at 6 PM every other Saturday through August 21. Movies begin at sundown. Enjoy popcorn, prizes and goodies from Avenue retailers and restaurants, plus special meal deals available at the event from HoneyBaked Ham and Doc Green’s. Additional meal deals are available at Barnes & Noble Cafe, Chili's, Cold Stone Creamery, Red Robin and WineStyles. Click here for meal deal details.
The complete line up of family entertainment includes:
  • Screen on the
 GreenJune 26: Alvin & The Chipmunks 2
  • July 10: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
  • July 24: The Tooth Fairy
  • August 7: Ice Age 3
  • August 21: Planet 51
Restrictions: No high-back chairs (higher than 24 inches), glass, alcohol, pets, grills or coolers of any kind, please.
In the event of inclement weather, the event will be canceled and an email update will be sent by 3 PM on the day of the event, as well as posted on www.shoptheavenue.com and www.facebook.com/shoptheavenue.

1 comment:

  1. I love free movies! And I haven't seen Alivin and the Chipmunks (1 or 2)! In fact, I haven't seen any of those movies. Am I behind on my children's movies or what?

    Count me in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!