rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Snellville Fall Festival October 23

The event will feature more than 50 arts and crafts booths, food from local restaurants, a petting zoo, hay wagon rides and colorful inflatables. Face painters and costumed characters also will be on hand.


Excerpted from: Snellville Kicks Off Fall Festival, AJC

Please note the AJC is in error regarding the start time of the Snellville Fall Festival. The Festival will begin at 1 p.m. The Snellville Farmers' Market closes at noon, so it would be best to wait until close to 1 p.m. to arrive for the fall festival, in order to give the Farmers' Market vendors ample time to remove their vehicles from the green space adjacent to Snellville City Hall.

I Can Email You With the Next Update 
Click here to get notified of new posts to My Snellville Blog by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!