rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Tall Grass & Weeds? Get It Mowed!

Grass/Weed height limit is 12"
I attended a Snellville Commerce Club meeting this afternoon, and Chief of Police Roy Whitehead asked everyone present to let their friends and neighbors know that it's now time to get their grass mowed and weeds down to stay in compliance with code to keep Snellville looking nice.

Not-So-Subtle-Hint: I had the sense that we can expect a little bit of a focus on this issue soon. So if your lawn mower's not working, get it fixed (I used Gwinnett Mower Repair recently & they did a good job), or line up someone to mow your lawn for you so you can stay in compliance.


Zoning Ordinance for Residential & Business:
Premises and exterior property which contain a habitable space or a business shall be maintained free from grass, weeds or uncultivated vegetation in excess of 12inches in height.
Exceptions: 1. Forest

(Do you live in a forest? I didn't think so. I don't either. I have a lot of work to do myself!) 


If you have any questions about Snellville Code Enforcement, call the city at 770-985-3519.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!