rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

kidsignments sale 2006 gwinnett county fairgrounds

If you are interested in selling in
the Kidsignments sale (takes place in February), then you need to do
the steps outlined on their website to get registered to sell. I sold
a bunch of my kids old stuff at the last sale for the first time ever,
and I found it quite easy and fun to do. If you just want to shop, you
can't beat the deals there, either! http://www.kidsignments.com/
If you want to sell, then go register ASAP, the slots fill up quickly.

PS: if you tell any pregnant friends about the sale, make sure you
tell them to be prepared with something to carry their stuff -
something with wheels is extra nice...and to make sure they have some
snacks and water bottles with them. The sale has 1,000 sellers, takes
up 3 buildings at the Gwinnett County Fairground, and the line can be
extremely long, so they need to be ready to hang in there and have a
buddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!