rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Sunday, June 29, 2008

23rd Wedding Anniversary

Last night, Hubs and I celebrated our 23rd wedding anniversary by going out to eat at Poblano's Mexican Grill near Snellville. If you are interested in reading about the restaurant, check out SnellvilleEats.com

When we got married, I was almost 20 and Hubs was 21.
Do the math. Yes I'm old. LOL!
It's okay though, I have the mind of a three year old.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and your husband, Darla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:56 AM

    Thank you Scott!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!