rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

DON'T MISS: Entertainment Coupon Book Special

Entertainment Book is giving a free 2008 edition with a pre-order of the 2009 edition. Keep in mind that the 2008 book still has five months of savings left, and with summertime expenses it will save you up to 50% off on all the fun you have planned (dining, baseball games, groceries, car rentals and more).

I received the 2008 book only about a week ago, and I can tell you I have already saved over the cost of the book with the use of just one of the Kroger coupons inside! I still have more great Kroger coupons to use over the next months. (psst...I asked at Publix in Snellville and since Publix accepts competitor's coupons, you can use the Entertainment Kroger coupons at Publix too! Sweet.)

Real savings on all you do!

There's also a buy one get one free admission coupon for the Yellow River Game Ranch, buy one get one free admission (for up to 4 people per coupon, and there are two of these coupons) for Zoo Atlanta. If you go to Discover Mills Mall in Lawrenceville, there are coupons for Jillians...buy $10 worth of play and get $10 worth of play free. I took my daughter to the movies the other night and we used a coupon for Regal Cinemas from the Entertainment Book. Instead of paying $20 for the two tickets, our total was $12, saving us $8 right there.

These are just a few of the savings. I have used about 3-4 coupons for different things so far, and I have saved at least $35 already!

I think you will be kicking yourself later this summer, if you don't get the book, that's why I keep bringing it up! If you are planning a trip this summer, you could get a book for the area you are visiting and save even more.

This promotion is valid until June 30th, 2008 so don't wait too long! Actual percentage of savings depends on the original retail price of a given edition. Coupon values vary per merchant/edition. Baseball discounts are not included in every edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!