rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Saturday, June 28, 2008

UGA Mascot Uga VI Passed Away

I was in Savannah yesterday but just heard about this today. The heat and humidity was oppressive in Savannah, and I wonder if that had anything to do with it. Sorry to hear this news though.

Athens, GA- Uga VI, the winningest mascot in the University of Georgia's history, died on Friday due to congestive heart failure.

University officials said UGA VI died in his hometown in Savannah GA on Friday evening.

Frank W. "Sonny" Seiler the dogs owners said "He was a good one. He had a marvelous record. He was a very strong and healthy dog."

11Alive News
Warning: English teachers, fans of spelling, and geography buffs should not look at this page.

Wikipedia on UGA VI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!