rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Montgomery Inn BBQ Sauce is Stalking Me

I didn't expect to buy any of this BBQ sauce, but I was in Kroger and saw this brand and remembered it being talked about in a savings group I'm in...The sauce is on sale for $1 and the $1 off coupon is in the machine on the shelf, which couldn't be easier. Woot! The BBQ sauce is FREE after the coupon! So I grab a bottle and a coupon.

[beep!] and the machine dispenses another coupon.

"Oh, I guess what the heck, I'll take another bottle and coupon."

I put the 2 bottles in my cart and start to walk away.

[beep!]

"Well, okay, one more."

[beep!]

Now I'm really losing it, and starting to have imaginary conversations with the barbeque sauce and/or the coupons...it's anybody's guess.

"Well, okay, one more, but you are all going to the food bank!"

[beep!]

"Alright, now you are really starting to freak me out, stalking me
like that. I'm outta here and I don't care HOW MANY MORE coupons you spit out at me!"

Runs.

All in all, I had a pretty good grocery trip. I saved $51.73 with coupons, not counting the Kroger Plus savings stuff (I don't count that). My overall savings percentage was 61%.

When was the last time you got something free?
Get some savings at SnellvilleShops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!