rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Friday, July 11, 2008

Snellville Mailboxes Under Strain from Election

Check your mailbox today. LOTS of postcards and mailers from candidates. You know an election is just around the corner when you get these.

Charles Bannister's is the biggest. The mailer, that is. Wow, you have a dirty mind! His isn't a postcard though, it's a brochure that's folded but not sealed up with anything. I'm amazed it arrived in one piece.

Oh wait, here's a big postcard - also from Charles Bannister. He's covering all the bases.

Hmmm (rubbing chin)...Mike Beaudreau's postcard is about half an inch shorter in height than Charles Bannister's and Doug Stacks'. But, their postcards are the same length, so don't worry.

Once I get past analyzing the size and presentation of these postcards, I might actually read them. In the bathroom. If I get bored in the bathroom. If I get a chance to read in the bathroom without toddlers banging on the door yelling "Mommy! Mommy!"

Yes, if and when, I may read them.

I'll have to get back to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!