rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Snellville Woman's Tale of Heroin Addiction

If you've arrived here from The Canyon substance abuse website, you should know first that this story isn't about the writer of MySnellvilleBlog. It's a story that was published in a local paper called Creative Loafing about another woman from Snellville who had heroin addiction. It wasn't me, so I can't give you any advice, I also can't recommend The Canyon or thecyn.com. I have never had substance abuse, and I have never been a patient at that facility. But I hope this post will be of help to you.
-----

An interesting story about two people from Snellville and how drug abuse hits home.


Drug addiction doesn't only happen to "bad" people. It happens to nice people every day.

Heroin tightens its grip
Creative Loafing Atlanta - Atlanta,GA,USA
They'd grown up in the same neighborhood, in Snellville, and though he'd known Sarah's brothers, they'd never met. For the past two years, since he was 18, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!