rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Friday, August 21, 2009

Gwinnett news

Here's some Gwinnett news that almost slipped by me - thought you might be interested, even though I'm a bit late with it!

Gwinnett To Receive $4.5 million in Stimulus Funds
Gwinnett Business Journal
Just over $4.5 million in federal stimulus and state funds is headed to Gwinnett after commissioners voted to accept five different grants on Tuesday. ...

Gwinnett population growth slows dramatically
Access North Georgia
By K. Stanford Editor ATLANTA - There was a dramatic slowing in the population growth in Gwinnett County during the 12 months ending April 1st. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!