rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

After more than 25 years in the south

True story, I was at the pediatrician's and a young lady was entering my contact information in the computer.

She said, "Sale?"

I said, "Huh?"

"Sale?

"I'm sorry?"

"SALE."

"I'm sorry, I don't understand what you are asking...?"

"Do you have a SALE?"

"A sale? What do you mean?"

"A SALE!"

She has an exasperated look on her face. She must have been wondering why she got a job dealing with the public.

Then, really slowly, she says to me with her eyes practically bugging out:

"Do-you-have-a-sale-PHONE?"

"Oh! A CELL PHONE! Yes, I have a CELL number! Here you go..."

Sheesh.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!