rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I killed my car battery!

Jerome Stokes, General Manager of Snellville's Auto Zone Store replacing my car battery. I just love to have other people do manual labor for me while I stand around and snap photos. It's a gift.

I freely admit that it's my fault. I was sitting in the car yesterday, waiting for my daughter for about a half hour. You know how you can turn the key in the ignition switch one notch and be able to listen to the radio? Apparently I went a little further than that first notch (or maybe I bumped it...hey there's a chance I'm not stupid, and I'm clinging to that.)

By the title of this blog post you already know - the car battery was dead. Deader than Dead-Dead E. McDead at a Grateful Dead festival. Finally my daughter arrived and was ready to go. I call Hubs, and he came out to jump the battery.

The battery has lived its full life. It will no longer hold the jump charge. Time to go to the great battery recycling center in the sky (eyes mist.)

So I called AutoZone in Snellville and spoke to Jerome. He asked me a few questions about my car and could tell me that they had it in stock. You see, if I drove to the store and turned off the car to walk into the store to then find out it was out of stock, I wouldn't be able to drive away again. Luckily, they had it in several different price options. Jerome said to come on over, they would put the battery in at no charge. So that's what I did. It was very easy and quick.

If you need a car battery, check out Snellville's AutoZone. Most batteries have 2 and 3 year warranties, and even if your battery fails you while traveling, any AutoZone location can look up your account by your phone number and see if your warranty is still in effect. Auto Zone also offers free testing of batteries, starters, and alternators.

If you need a gift for a guy, ladies - this is where you need to go! I couldn't believe the amount of clever gadgets and stuff guys would like. I'm set for next time I need a 'guy gift.'

I have not been compensated in any way for this blog post. I go to places, and if they are nice to me and I'm pleased with their service, they're going to get some free promo here on the blog from me. I also sent the link to this blog post to AutoZone's corporate office. Seems the least I can do.

Here is AutoZone's contact info:
Autozone 2195 East Main Street, Snellville - 770-978-0787

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!