rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Snellville Restaurant Reviews

I've been "gettin' my eat on" and thought you might want to read (and see, lots of photos) what I think of these restaurants. If you want to check out Snellville restaurants and reviews on a regular basis, you can subscribe to that blog when you visit, or you can just continue to visit MySnellvilleBlog.com and just click on the "Dining" link above.

Snellville Eats: IHOP Scenic Hwy 124 near Snellville
At: SnellvilleEats.Blogspot.com
The IHOP we went to was the one located at 1143 Scenic Highway, Lawrenceville GA 30045. It's important for you to have the address, because as Dreah pointed out, it wasn't in her GPS, and she has a new one. ...

Say Opa! To Apollon Mediterranean Resturant, Snellville
At: SnellvilleEats.Blogspot.com
I was pleasantly surprised by the really large and comfortable booths at Apollon. Nobody bumped elbows. It was a welcome change and made for a pleasant evening.

Mi Mexico Bar & Grill, Loganville GA
At: SnellvilleEats.Blogspot.com
I decided to check out Mi Mexico. It is located in a strip mall near the @mosphere club on Hwy 78 in Loganville, and it's across from the Oasis Bowl bowling center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!