rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Yard Sale to benefit Snellville teen with Leukemia

I am sad to share that Alex lost his courageous battle with leukemia the morning of July 15,2010. Our condolences to Alex's family.

 Garage Sale to benefit Alex Blaker and family
Gwinnett Animal Hospital at McGee Road and US78
March 20, 2010
1:00 to 5:00 pm
"I am Joyce Morgan and I am writing to you about my grandson Alex Blaker, 17 who lives in Snellville.

Alex has AML Leukemia and has been fighting it since 2006. His mom can not work because of his care. We are planning a garage sale fundraiser, to benefit Alex and his mom. Shelly is a single parent and can not work because of all the hospital and doctors visits, times that Alex was admitted, she spends almost 24/7 there to take care of him."
For more information you can contact Joyce at jmarie1945@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!