rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Friday, June 04, 2010

Snellville Farmers Market Saturday June 5

Please come out and see me paint at the Snellville Farmers' Market (in front of Snellville City Hall.) on Saturday June 5th from 8 am until noon.

The artwork I create will be of the surrounding scene and will be silent auctioned on site. All the funds raised go to the local food bank, the Southeast Gwinnett Cooperative Ministry.

I'd love to see you and there will be great quality meat, cheese, vegetables, and more at the Farmers' Market. Check out the link here for a list of the vendors and offerings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!