rss feed icon      snellville business spotlight      Snellville restaurants      snellville gas prices      snellville ga weather      Snellville Blog Facebook Icon      Snellville Blog Twitter icon

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Living the Snellville Beach lifestyle

This is another blog I do when I'm inspired to be ridiculous. It's a satire-type thing, but I guess I've made it appear so real that people have actually fallen for it. I've had people subscribe to it, only to unsubscribe a few minutes later, once they've realized it's a hoax.

I've put hints that it's a joke all over it, but it's fun to send to friends and see if they fall for it. Then you can point at them and laugh to your heart's content. (But that's not nice)

Just a little bit of humor if you're up for it. And I'm serious when I say "little bit" of humor. This is yesterday's installment. To get the full effect of the great tourism draw we have in Snellville Beach, you'll need to go here.

Visit Snellville Beach: Beach so hot sand has turned to glass
By MSB
It has been so hot at Snellville Beach this past week that the sand has turned to glass. Now we're not really sure what to do about this development...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on My Snellville Blog. If you liked reading this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to My Snellville Blog to get future posts delivered to your feed reader or inbox.

Comments appear after being checked by me for identity and spam. Please note that comments with HTML or website links will not be published. If you want to share a link with me, please send it to me through the Contact Form. Click the following link if you are interested in Advertising In My Snellville Blog. Thanks!